PORTLAND, OR GOLF INSTRUCTION - May through October
We return in May to Quail Valley Golf Course near Portland, Oregon for our 24th consecutive season of cutting-edge golf instruction. Private Custom Golf Schools with Jim Waldron at a 1:1 or 1:2 teacher/student ratio will be conducted by appointment from May 21-October 23 in 2018. Mr. Waldron also conducts private lessons (45 minutes to two hours) during that time frame at Quail Valley Golf Course.
Instruction is focused on helping our students to breakthrough to extraordinary golf in five key areas:
- Mastering the Craft of Ballstriking: golf swing fundamentals that will result in much better golf shots tee to green.
- Mastering the Art of Scoring: short game skills of chipping, pitching, bunker shots and wedge play.
- Mastering the Putting Game: putting stroke mechanics, distance control, line control and reading greens.
- Mastering the Mental Game: where and how to focus your mind for better shotmaking, creating an effective pre-shot routine, and on course playing strategies instruction.
- Curing the Yips: Learn how to fix your yips once and for all.