Private Custom Golf Schools with Jim Waldron at a 1:1 or 1:2 teacher/student ratio will be conducted at Ko 'Olina Golf Club by appointment February 26 through March 15, 2020. Mr. Waldron is also avaiable for private lessons during that time.
Instruction is focused on helping our students to breakthrough to extraordinary golf in five key areas:
- Mastering the Craft of Ballstriking: golf swing fundamentals that will result in much better golf shots tee to green.
- Mastering the Art of Scoring: short game skills of chipping, pitching, bunker shots and wedge play.
- Mastering the Putting Game: putting stroke mechanics, distance control, line control and reading greens.
- Mastering the Mental Game: where and how to focus your mind for better shotmaking, creating an effective pre-shot routine, and on course playing strategies instruction.
- Curing the Yips: Learn how to cure your Yips once and for all.
Half-Day Private Golf School (4 hours): $695 USD for 1 student (, $865 USD with 2 students
One Day Private Golf School (7.5 hours): $1,385 USD for 1 student, $1,750 USD with 2 students
One & a Half-Day Private Golf School (11.5 hours): $1,995 USD for 1 student, $2,495 USD with 2 students
Two Day Private Golf School (15 hours): $2,695 USD for 1 student, $3,350 USD with 2 students
Three Day Private Golf School (22.5 hours): $3,985 USD for 1 student, $4,985 USD with 2 students
Kama'aina - 10% discount, Juniors (age 12-17) - 15% discount
Full-day private school tuition includes a 30 minute follow up phone lesson with Jim.
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE CUSTOM SCHOOL
Please call our office at 503-997-2063 or email us to arrange a private school with Jim Waldron.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $500 deposit is required at time of registration. Final tuition balance is due in full 30 days prior to the school. Checks, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Cancellation policy: All deposits less the following cancellation fees will be refunded upon written notice of cancellation. Cancellation Fees: Up to 45 days prior to the beginning of the school – 50% of deposit; 44 - 30 days prior - 100% of deposit; 29 - 15 days prior - 50% of full tuition. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days or less of the school. Last minute cancellations caused by a medical emergency and verified by a doctor’s letter will be assessed a penalty of the full deposit and a credit issued for the remaining tuition paid to be used by the student within one year.
We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a golf school as required by weather, limited enrollment, or extenuating circumstances. We recommend out-of-town students do not purchase airline tickets until our office verifies the school will be held.