Instruction is focused on helping our students to breakthrough to extraordinary golf in five key areas:
- Mastering the Craft of Ballstriking: golf swing fundamentals that will result in much better golf shots tee to green.
- Mastering the Art of Scoring: short game skills of chipping, pitching, bunker shots and wedge play.
- Mastering the Putting Game: putting stroke mechanics, distance control, line control and reading greens.
- Mastering the Mental Game: where and how to focus your mind for better shotmaking, creating an effective pre-shot routine, and on course playing strategies instruction.
- Curing the Yips: Learn how to cure your Yips once and for all.
Half-Day Private Golf School (4 hours): $695 USD for 1 student, $865 USD with 2 students
One Day Private Golf School (7.5 hours): $1,385 USD for 1 student, $1,750 USD with 2 students
One & a Half-Day Private Golf School (11.5 hours): $1,995 USD for 1 student, $2,495 USD with 2 students
Two Day Private Golf School (15 hours): $2,695 USD for 1 student, $3,350 USD with 2 students
Three Day Private Golf School (22.5 hours): $3,985 USD for 1 student, $4,985 USD with 2 students
Dates: October 21-23, 2020
Email us for more information.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $500 deposit is required at time of registration. Final tuition balance is due in full 30 days prior to the school. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
Cancellation policy: All deposits less the following cancellation fees will be refunded upon written notice of cancellation. Cancellation Fees: Up to 45 days prior to the beginning of the school – 100% of deposit; within 30 days or less of school - 100% of full tuition.
We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a golf school as required by weather, limited enrollment, or extenuating circumstances. We recommend out-of-town students do not purchase airline tickets until our office verifies the school will be held.